Meet our President, Lisa Keeney McCarthy
Since joining Keeney’s Office Supply in 1982, Lisa has successfully led Keeney’s for more than three decades. Between her time spent with friends, hiking, kayaking, gardening and more, she has proven to be a leader in the office supply industry. Under Lisa’s direction, Keeney’s has reached new heights and has won numerous awards such as:
- King County Small Business of the Year in 2013
- Washington Green 50 Recipients in 2012 and 2013. Silver Winner of Award in 2013
- Environmental Excellence Award (Port of Seattle) 2012
- The 2011 Jackie Robinson Most Valuable Diverse Business Partner Award from Seattle Mariners
- The 2008 Small Business Champion Award from the Port of Seattle (given to the Port’s most outstanding small business vendor)
- Three consecutive Independent Stationers Chairman’s Club Awards in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- An Independent Stationers National Accounts – Regional Top Acquisitions Award
Her leadership approach is simple: Lead by example, provide encouragement and motivate employees. This work ethic is echoed by the Keeney’s staff, which generates an exceptional customer experience.
Lisa has served on the Board of Directors for the National Office Products Association (2005-2007) and Independent Stationers (1999-2002). She currently serves as Keeney’s Green Team Leader.
She and her husband Brian McCarthy, an Account Executive at Keeney’s, have two grown children, Shannon and Connor.