Be Green Everyday.
Our Sustainable Office program was developed in cooperation with the City of Seattle in 2008 /2009 and we have over 75 customers currently using this program to save money and carbon.
Here’s what the program involves:
- To enjoy the benefits of the program, all you need to do is provide us with a list of your frequently purchased items. We will conduct a detailed analysis of your current usage (done by our in-house experts) – supplying you with alternative, sustainable and lower cost options for your current purchasing situation.
- We can add all or some of these items to an online “favorites list” to ensure you have an easy place to find and purchase your sustainable options.
- We can also set up the online system to have these sustainable options come up as suggested substitutes when a buyer selects a similar, non-preferred item.
- We can run detailed reports on your sustainable and cost savings.
What comes “standard” with the program?
- Our online ordering system presents many sustainable items “first in search” as a general rule
- Our copy paper comes from under 200 miles away – most comes from over 2000 miles away
- Our remanufactured toner is made in Seattle to the highest standards in the industry, yet costs less than most imported, lower-quality toner cartridges – save an average of 30% compared with OEM, but the quality is the same as OEM – guaranteed
- We pick up for recycle or reuse all of the following:
- Toner Cartridges
- CFL bulbs
- Used pens, markers, mechanical pencils
- Cardboard boxes and other packing materials including Styrofoam, bubble/peanuts.
- Keurig K-Cups – “grounds to grow on” program
We help you achieve your goals for cost and carbon reductions as one activity – you are in charge of this program – just know you CAN save money and buy “greener” – guaranteed.
Contact us today to start buying green whilst saving green at Keeney’s.