Our Response Efforts to COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
We have taken steps to ensure that we maintain business continuity to support critical infrastructure and essential services in this national emergency. We are open for business, responding to requirements, taking orders and delivering supplies to keep critical services and infrastructure operational. We will do our part to help slow the spread of the virus.
As we settle into the new-normal of the developing COVID-19 crisis, the safety and health of our communities and team members are our top priorities.
Orders can be placed online at store.keeneys.com. For any questions regarding orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference additional information below that will be useful regarding customer orders during this time.
On behalf of the entire Keeney’s team, please stay safe and well. Together we will come through this.
The Keeney’s Family
Delivery/Installation Related to COVID-19
Here are some steps Keeney’s is taking regarding our Delivery & Installation Services:
- To minimize contact and sharing a handheld signing device, our drivers will accept your delivery on your behalf, with and upon approval. Your driver will place an ‘X’ on the signature line in proxy of a signature, and will also take a photo of where the product was delivered for additional confirmation
- Unless noted otherwise by the customer, Keeney’s will act to maintain its installation schedule and our commitment to our customers and vendors
- For our customers who are requiring that our drivers and/or installation team be equipped with face masks or gloves, please note that the CDC does not require our team to wear these items unless they are infected. In fact, the CDC asks that we reserve the short supply of masks for caregivers of those who are sick. For more information, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
- We are encouraging a “no-handshake” policy to eliminate any chance of transmission during this period
- We have distributed hand sanitizers to every employee for their use at work, including our distribution and installation team
Return Policies Related to COVID-19
Based on the COVID-19 pandemic, the our return policy has been amended to the following:
- We have updated our list of items that are non-returnable based on orders of high volume and/or related to COVID-19
- An order that is currently backordered may be canceled if a customer finds an alternative or determines the product is no longer needed